Railcard Gift Card Terms and Conditions
1. This Gift Card is not a valid Railcard.
2. The stored value of the Gift Card when activated will be £26.
3. The Gift Card is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card.
4. Once activated the value of the Railcard Gift Card can be used as full payment of a 1 year Railcard of the same type.
5. The Gift Card can only be redeemed by visiting railcardgift.co.uk or by calling 0844 871 4133, calls charged at 5p per minute.
6. The Gift Card cannot be redeemed at rail stations.
7. To check your Gift Card balance please visit www.whatsmybalance.co.uk/railcardgiftcard or call 0844 871 4133, calls charged at local rate.
8. In the event of 18 months of consecutive non-use, the card will expire and any balance will be deducted.
9. Association of Train Operating Companies (ATOC) cannot be held liable for cards , once activated, which are subsequently lost, stolen or damaged.
10. ATOC reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time where it reasonably considers it necessary to do so (e.g. to change the scope of the gift card service, notify of the service’s withdrawal or in the event of circumstances beyond its control). Reasonable notice of such changes will be given wherever possible.
11. For customer services please call 0844 871 4133, calls charged at local rate.
Registered in England and Wales.
Company No 3069033
40 Bernard street